There is no time like the present to seriously consider ALPS as your malpractice insurance carrier.
Tell us a bit more about yourself and how we can serve you by completing the form on the right and ALPS will contact you directly.
Who is ALPS?
- We are the nation’s largest direct writer of lawyers’ malpractice insurance.
- ALPS was founded in 1988 by lawyers, for lawyers and is endorsed by 16 State Bars – more than any other carrier.
- We are not a brokerage. ALPS policyholders deal directly with our insurance specialists.
- In the event of a claim, you would work with our seasoned team of claims attorneys – not adjusters.
- ALPS has been insuring law firms across the country for almost 30 years.
- We are now available to Illinois lawyers for the first time.
ALPS offers industry-leading and lawyer-recommended policy features including:
- Defense costs paid in addition to your limit of liability
- Input on selection of mutually acceptable defense representation
- No "Hammer Clause" regarding the appropriateness of a settlement
- First Dollar Defense: Avoid paying deductible costs if no loss payment is made
- Extended Reporting Endorsement available
- 2 deductible maximum per policy year
With ALPS, you’re not buying a policy. You’re buying a promise.