Malpractice Insurance for Attorneys in Tennessee.
Your law firm is worth protecting. ALPS is proud to be the endorsed lawyers' professional liability insurance company of the Nashville Bar Association.
NBA members are eligible for up to a 10% premium credit per attorney towards their malpractice insurance with ALPS.
Not a member of the Nashville Bar Association yet? JOIN NOW.
Industry-leading coverage features and our high level of customer service were just two of the reasons cited in the Nashville Bar Association's decision to endorse ALPS. Coverage features provided by ALPS, but not always available through other carriers, include:
- Coverage choices with three policy forms – ALPS Basic, Preferred and Premier policies - to fit the varying protection needs of different law firms.
- First Flight program, which provides tiered, affordable premium pricing for new solo attorneys.
- A leading cyber liability protection policy designed specifically for law firms at an affordable cost.
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) policy created specifically for law firms.
- All claims handled by licensed, experienced attorneys – not claims adjusters.
- A solid supplementary benefit to defend policyholders in disciplinary proceedings.
- Claims expense allowance outside the limit of liability available in the ALPS Preferred and Premier policies.
- Consent to settle provisions in the ALPS Preferred and Premier policies.
- Availability of free Extended Reporting Endorsements.
Tell us a bit more about yourself and how we can serve you by completing the form on the right.
With ALPS, you’re not buying a policy. You’re buying a promise.