Get a jump start on your career with the alps guide to getting started solo.
If you're considering a solo career, it's never too early to start planning - even if you're currently in law school. Tell us a bit more about yourself by completing the form on the right and ALPS will email you a link to the downloadable, comprehensive 68-page Guide to Getting Started Solo now.
Asking the right questions - what this guide will help you understand:
• Are you properly positioned to open your own practice?
• Who will your clients be?
• What practice area or areas will you focus on?
• What will your ongoing costs be?
• Do you have access to the capital necessary to fund startup costs?
• How will you distinguish yourself in the marketplace?
• How will your practice be managed?
• What about malpractice insurance?
answering questions like these can help you develop a plan that will further ensure the likelihood of a successful launch.