LEGAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE FOR ATTORNEYS IN TENNESSEE
ALPS is proud to be the nation's largest direct writer of lawyers' malpractice insurance with more state bar endorsements than any other carrier. Industry-leading coverage features and our high level of customer service are just two of the reasons the Tennessee legal community will benefit from ALPS. Coverage features provided by ALPS, but not always available through other carriers, include:
- Coverage choices with three policy forms – ALPS Basic, Preferred and Premier policies - to fit the varying protection needs of different law firms.
- First Flight program, which provides tiered, affordable premium pricing for new solo attorneys.
- A leading cyber liability protection policy designed specifically for law firms at an affordable cost.
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) policy created specifically for law firms.
- All claims handled by licensed, experienced attorneys – not claims adjusters.
- A solid supplementary benefit to defend policyholders in disciplinary proceedings.
- Claims expense allowance outside the limit of liability available in the ALPS Preferred and Premier policies.
- Consent to settle provisions in the ALPS Preferred and Premier policies.
- Availability of free Extended Reporting Endorsements.
Tell us a bit more about yourself and how we can serve you by completing the form on the right.
WITH ALPS, YOU’RE NOT BUYING A POLICY. YOU’RE BUYING A PROMISE.