Your law firm is worth protecting. ALPS is proud to be the endorsed lawyers' professional liability insurance company of the Alaska Bar Association.
Industry-leading coverage features and our high level of customer service are just two of the reasons the Alaska Bar Association endorses ALPS. Coverage features provided by ALPS, but not always available through other carriers, include:
- Coverage choices with three policy forms – ALPS Basic, Preferred and Premier policies - to fit the varying protection needs of different law firms.
- First Flight program, which provides tiered, affordable premium pricing for new solo attorneys.
- A leading cyber liability protection policy designed specifically for law firms at an affordable cost.
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) policy created specifically for law firms.
- All claims handled by licensed, experienced attorneys – not claims adjusters.
- A solid supplementary benefit to defend policyholders in disciplinary proceedings.
- Claims expense allowance outside the limit of liability available in the ALPS Preferred and Premier policies.
- Consent to settle provisions in the ALPS Preferred and Premier policies.
- Availability of free Extended Reporting Endorsements.
Tell us a bit more about yourself and how we can serve you by completing the form on the right and ALPS will send you a coupon code for a free hour of Alaska-accredited CLE.
With ALPS, you’re not buying a policy. You’re buying a promise.
Complete the form below and receive a coupon code for a free, Alaska-accredited CLE from ALPS.